Buy Restylane Lyft Lidocaine online
Biogel is indicated for patients with primary or perennial signs of aging skin. Restylane Lift Lidocaine helps to fill the lost volume of the cheeks and cheekbones, to model the contours of the face. It is not recommended to introduce the corrector to clients under the age of 18-20 years, this filler is most effective at the age of 25 to 55 years. Restylane Lyft Lidocaine 1 ml dosage guarantees excellent results. The injectable filler is formulated with the addition of an effective pain reliever component, lidocaine hydrochloride.
You can buy Restylane Lyft Lidocaine for a good price for contouring, effectively eliminating age-related changes in the dermis, restoring elasticity, and an attractive appearance of the skin right now.
What you should know about Restylane Lyft Lidocaine
Modern Restylane Lyft Lidocaine is a dense, sterile bio gel created using the exclusive patented NASHA technology. The filler recipe allows you to hydrate the hollow areas of dermal tissues, restore lost volume with a thick gel, rejuvenate and moisturize the skin, and give your face a youthful appearance. For 6 to 12 months after implantation, a subcutaneous implant gathers moisture in problem regions, refilling volume and smoothing wrinkles.
A course of cosmetic sessions can be prescribed to the patient to prolong the impact. It is permissible to “pin-up” the medicine every six months, but not more frequently. A 1 ml of the filler is entirely absorbed into the tissues during this time. As a rule, the effect of a non-surgical tightening appears after the first correction.
The injectable filler is based on hyaluronic acid (HA), a highly purified, stabilized substance that is absolutely biocompatible with human cells. HA inhibits the breakdown of natural collagen and encourages the body to produce elastin. Because the component delivers intense hydration, the medicine continues to affect the skin’s state even after hyaluronic acid is removed from the body. The unique formula can prolong the effect for up to 1.5 years.
The filler has been improved by the addition of a stationary anesthetic – a solution (0.3 percent) of lidocaine hydrochloride. The chemical anesthetizes injection sites locally, decreases skin irritation risks, and makes the operation as comfortable as possible for clients and cosmetologists.
When Restylane Perlane Lidocaine is injected it does not cause pain, discomfort can arise only from a puncture of the dermis with a needle. It is not necessary to additionally lubricate the epidermis with anesthetic gels. Patients endure the cosmetic session without unnecessary stress and anxiety.
Opportunities of Restylane Lyft Lidocaine
- smoothing of medium and deep wrinkles;
- tightening and restoring the contours of the cheeks and cheekbones;
- injection rhinoplasty;
- replenishment of the volume and hydro balance of the dermis and intercellular matrix;
- enhanced lip volume;
- correction of the oval of the face and the outlines of the cheeks;
- prevention and therapy of any age-related changes on the skin of the face and body.
Benefits of Restylane Lyft Lidocaine
- Long-lasting effect. The skin looks young and remains elastic for at least six months. With a good dermis tone, the result is extended by another 6-12 months.
- Immediate impact. Improvement on the face is noticeable immediately after injection and distribution in the dermal layers. The maximum result can be expected in 2-4 weeks.
- Comfort. The Lyft Lidocaine does not cause discomfort even in patients with a low pain threshold. Clients remain calm and relaxed throughout the session.
- Complex action. When correcting various areas of the face, the filler has a universal character. The preparation moisturizes, smoothes, gives elasticity, firmness and replenishes volume.
- Biocompatibility. The gel contains only natural components organic to skin tissues. The risk of an allergic reaction or rejection is excluded.
- Convenience for beauticians. No special conditions are required for storing the filler.
Are Restylane Lyft Lidocaine products safe?
More than 15 million cosmetic procedures were performed, after which statistically important serious complications were not recorded. After testing in US cosmetic clinics, Restylane Lyft Lidocaine was recommended by the Food and Drugs Administration.
Contraindications of Restylane Lyft Lidocaine
- the period of pregnancy and breastfeeding;
- minor age;
- an allergic reaction to the components of the gel;
- autoimmune and systemic diseases;
- epilepsy and diabetes mellitus;
- inflammatory and infectious processes on the skin;
- any damage to the skin;
- oncological neoplasms;
- tendency to keloids and tissue scarring;
- poor blood clotting;
- exacerbation of chronic diseases;
- high fever, viral infection, general malaise.
Why choose Restylane Lyft Lidocaine?
When using a preparation based on HA, the patient is guaranteed an excellent result. The filler is intended for all types of skin with soft-tissue deficiencies and age-related problems. The implant’s adaptability is matched by attributes like dependability and safety.
You can buy Perlane lidocaine products online at medplusdirect.co.
Can I combine Restylane Lyft Lidocaine with Botox?
It is not recommended to combine Restylane Lyft Lidocaine with other fillers, peels, and Botox.
Can I combine Restylane Lyft Lidocaine with laser therapy?
The injection is contraindicated in combination with laser therapy, for infectious diseases and serious chronic diseases.
Where does filler should be injected to work the most effectively?
The filler should be injected into the middle and deep layers of the dermis to ensure optimal effectiveness.