Buy Perfectha online
The Perfectha line of preparations has been produced by the ObvieLine concern in France since 2007 and is a filler based on highly purified stabilized hyaluronic acid of biotechnological origin, intended for contour correction procedures. French production positionate it as one of the most effective, highly effective and long-lasting drugs that maintains the positive result, which is confirmed by its use and reviews of both clients and plastic surgeons.
If you`re planning to purchase one of these fillers, buy perfectha for an affordable price on our site.
What you should know about Perfectha
The production of Perfectha is based on the use of the new E-BRID Technology. It allows you to create a gel based on modified hyaluronic acid, which is classified as high-density.
It contains a less modified gel, in which individual fragments are connected with each other by ether bonds. They are formed as a result of the use of special safe means of connecting fragments. Typically, such products use chemical agents that affect the occurrence of allergic reactions in patients. In this case, they were not applied.
This technology for the release of a drug with hyaluronic acid has received properties that distinguish the substance from other products. The drug in its properties can be inferior only to Botox. The Laboratoire ObvieLine company was able to bring the product to the international level and compete with funds that are aimed at improving facial plastics and its rejuvenation. The effect of using Perfectha filler lasts from 4 up to 12 months. Re-introduction provides prolongation of action.
Varieties of the drugs:
- Perfectha Finelines with the lowest concentration of active substance. It is used mainly for the correction and removal of small external skin imperfections – fine minor wrinkles, small skin folds (for example, on the upper eyelids), for a slight correction of the shape and volume of the lips;
- Perfectha Derm. It is used for a deeper injection, it is suitable not only for the correction of wrinkles, but also for the formation of the missing volume of soft tissues and lips.
- Perfectha Deep is a gel of a denser consistency with a large amount of active ingredient. Has the most pronounced effect, can be used to correct the oval of the face, eliminate deeper wrinkles, eliminate skin folds, smoothing them;
- Perfectha Subskin. A versatile filler used to correct volumes, fill wrinkles, and remove scars on the skin’s surface.
- Perfectha Complement represents the latest development of the company used for biorevitalization. for effective correction of the shape of the lips and face contour, for biorevitalization.
Opportunities of Perfectha
- correction of nasolabial folds, folds on the bridge of the nose and in the corners of the mouth;
- smoothing mimic wrinkles;
- correction of atrophic scars, stretch marks, lipodystrophy of the cheekbones, cheeks and chin;
- modeling the tip of the nose, earlobes, nipples of the mammary glands, the shape and volume of the lips;
- intimate filling;
- biorevitalization, restoration of skin moisture balance.
Benefits of Perfectha
- high biocompatibility with various structural units of the skin;
- substance safe for the body;
- plasticity and absence of puffiness after drug administration. Even if minor side reactions occur, they are easy to eliminate;
- skin restoration occurs in a short period of time;
- additional modeling can be performed using a small amount of material. The results from the correction will further enhance the result;
- the results from the procedure are noticeable on the same day, last a long time and accumulate over time;
- the gel is evenly distributed, which prevents the loss of tissue volume throughout the entire period of its presence. This means that the gel is gradually excreted from the body, but this happens evenly in all areas;
- release in the process of destruction of hyaluronic acid of some of its fragments and molecules, which have a moisturizing and revitalizing effect, and take part in the metabolic process;
- the lack of the necessary additional correction after the contour plastics.
Are Perfectha’s products safe?
The main component of the filler is hyaluronic acid of non-animal origin, which is quickly absorbed by the body, and very rarely causes allergic reactions and intolerance. Perfectha filler preparations are distinguished by a high degree of HA purification, have biological compatibility with skin components, great plasticity and maximum safety for the body.
The auxiliary components of the product are also hypoallergenic, well tolerated by the body. Perfectha filler can be used by patients even with particularly sensitive skin.
Contraindications of Perfectha
- pregnancy and lactation;
- individual intolerance to the components in the composition of the funds;
- hypersensitivity of the skin, a tendency to form scars of a different nature;
- oncology, diabetes and other serious diseases;
- increased body temperature, fever, manifestations of a cold or flu;
- abnormalities of the circulatory or endocrine system;
- inflammation and skin diseases (eg herpes);
- exacerbation of chronic diseases
Why choose Perfectha?
All products are characterized by a unique manufacturing technology; for their production, high-density hyaluronic acid is used, which is characterized not only by a significant density, but also by a high level of plasticity.
In comparison with other commercially available analogue preparations, Perfect has fewer possible side effects during use, is cheaper, has several types that can be used for a certain area of the face and body that requires correction, taking into account the varying degrees of concentration of the active substance in them.
You can buy Perfectha online at medplusdirect.co.
How long does Perfectha filler last?
The effect of using the drug lasts from 4 to 12 month, depending on the variety of the filler.
What is the Perfectha filler price?
Perfectha price can be considered quite affordable: on average, it ranges from 300$ to 525$, depending on the type of drug, the possibilities of its use and concentration, which determines the possibility of use (part of the body and the degree of density of subcutaneous adipose tissue).
What are the unique features of Perfectha filler?
The uniqueness of the Perfectha line of biphasic fillers is the combination of durability of two-phase and plasticity of monophasic bio-corrective agents. This property was made possible using the E-BRID technology.