Showing all 4 results
Buy Ellanse filler online
Ellanse dermal fillers provide a predictable and controlled cosmetic effect, a completely biodegradable composition and a minimum of discomfort. The patented innovative STaT Technology allows you to get a stable result with an adjustable duration from 10 months to three years or more.
Buy Ellanse online on our site and we can guarantee that you will not be disappointed. Ellanse filler price is available for checking at medplusdirect.co.
What you should know about Ellanse filler
Ellanse is an injection implant, biostimulator of neocollagenesis, which today is considered one of the most effective fillers for face and body contouring. Unlike drugs, it not only corrects the visual defects of aging and problem skin, but also improves the functional cellular potential by stimulating the activity of fibroblasts, and is responsible for the synthesis of fibrillar proteins of the dermis.
The main component of Ellanse fillers is polycaprolactone, known as absorbable sutures, that has been used in medical practice for over 40 years and has demonstrated excellent safety results. Among injection techniques, Ellanse is a real breakthrough in the field of non-surgical rejuvenation. These fillers are considered absolutely safe along with hyaluronic acid, as they are completely compatible and do not cause allergic reactions.
At the same time, they have proven effectiveness due to the activation of the growth of collagen fibers. The latter, in turn, germinate and form a strong frame, improving the quality of the skin. There are several forms of the drug, depending on the duration of action: the minimum with the letter designation “S”, the maximum – “E”. Ellanse fillers can act for 1, 2 or 4 years with subsequent resorption and excretion from the body.
The Ellanse filler series allows the patient to independently regulate the duration of the effect of the procedure. There are 4 types of filler, which guarantee the safety of the result for:
- Ellanse S – 12 months;
- Ellanse M – 20 months;
- Ellanse L – 30 months
- Ellanse E – 3-4 years old.
Moreover, the effectiveness of the drug does not decrease over time. Results will be maintained in both the first and the last month of the promised date.
Opportunities of Ellanse filler
- skin rejuvenation and prevention of aging processes for a long time;
- alignment and improvement of complexion;
- elimination of wrinkles on the face and neck (nasolabial folds, mimic wrinkles, etc.); prevention of pigmentation;
- prevention and reduction of tissue sagging (for example, double chin);
- rosacea therapy;
- treatment of acne, post-acne, normalization of sebum production;
- elimination of puffiness and bags under the eyes.
Benefits of Ellanse filler
- does not attract moisture and therefore does not cause puffiness. Because of this unique property, the filler can be used in delicate areas such as eyes, lips, neck and décolleté;
- stimulates the production of type 1 collagen, which creates the effect of velvety skin and superior lifting;
- strengthens the collagen framework and has a bio-reinforcing effect, making the skin firmer and tighter;
- the high-quality carrier gel eliminates the “migration” of the implant and guarantees complete predictability and durability of the contour correction result;
- free of latex, animal or bacterial ingredients;
- perfectly combined with hardware techniques – laser rejuvenation, RF therapy, as well as with any fillers based on hyaluronic acid;
- the only drug for contouring in the world that can regulate the duration of the cosmetic result.
Buy Ellansé if the benefits of this drug are as convincing to you as to us and we’re sure – with a qualified specialist, the effect will amaze you.
Are Ellanse filler’s products safe?
There are no side effects, with the exception of slight redness at the injection sites. Some patients may have short-term local edema that disappears during the day. At the same time, it is not necessary to carry out any tests for skin reaction, since polycaprolactone, the main component of Ellans, is not a product of animal or bacterial origin.
In addition, back in 2008, the entire series of Elans fillers received a certificate from the European Union, confirming that the drug meets all accepted quality and safety standards. In Munich, the drug has successfully passed laboratory and clinical trials, as evidenced by the certificate of the Dr. Moers-Carpi Clinic. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved. Ellanse fillers are manufactured in accordance with the highest international quality assurance requirements and are CE Medical marked.
If the specialist already confirmed the possibility and safety of the procedure in your case, we offer to Buy Ellanse online. You can check the Ellanse cost at our site.
Contraindications of Ellanse filler
- pregnancy, lactation;
- intolerance to the components;
- violation of blood clotting;
- autoimmune pathologies;
- postoperative period;
- tendency to form keloid scars;
- chronic, infectious, viral diseases.
Why choose Ellanse filler ?
filler Ellanse is intended not only to fill the volume, but also is an active stimulator of the formation of new collagen (skin bio-reinforcement), and with the help of the drug it is possible to rejuvenate the skin of the face, neck, décolleté, hands, thighs, abdomen. All this is also one of the most important differences between the drug and the filler based on hyaluronic acid.
Ellanse does not make the skin heavier and can guarantee a stable visual cosmetic effect for the period of your choice, eliminating any appearance of wrinkles in the correction area. In addition, Ellanse is 100% biodegradable.
Ellanse price is available for checking at our site. You can buy Ellanse straight here.
Which is better, Sculptra or Ellanse?
Ellanse and Sculptra work differently as they have completely different chemical constituents. Ellanse is composed of Polycaprolactone whereas Sculptra is Poly-L-Lactic acid PLLA. Ellanse gives an immediate result, whereas Sculptra is a gradual process which builds up to a full effect over a slower period of time.
How long does it take for Ellanse to settle?
The result is visible immediately after the procedure. And after 1 month it will become more pronounced due to neocollagenesis. Ellanse preparations give a really instant effect. They are not visible even under the thinnest and lightest skin, but it is worth preparing for the fact that the skin can give an initial reaction in the form of swelling and redness. These symptoms disappear without any intervention within 7-10 days.
What is Ellanse filler made of?
All members of the Ellansé family are composed of perfectly smooth and uniform spherical polycaprolactone microspheres homogeneously suspended in a custom-made aqueous gel carrier of carboxymethylcellulose.