Buy Filorga online
Many people choose Filorga preparations for rejuvenation, and this is not surprising – French injections have long established themselves in the world cosmetology market.
Filorga is a line of fillers from the French laboratory Laboratoires FILORGA. These are the world’s first fillers based on the NCTF anti-aging mesotherapy complex. The company supplies various different professional cosmetics: peelings, fillers based on hyaluronic acid and mesotherapy complexes.
The preparations are intended for the treatment of the area of the nose, eyes, neck, facial contours, cheeks, earlobes, lips, hands and other parts of the body.
In our online store we offer to buy Filorga – an inexpensive dermal filler based on hyaluronic acid, thanks to the new technology, the filler fills even the deepest wrinkles. Filorga best price is available for check at medplusdirect.cn.
What you should know about Filorga
Filorga French fillers – optimal safety profile and natural result. Filorga introduces the first multipurpose dermal fillers based on stabilized hyaluronic acid. This concise line of fillers is convenient and beneficial for the doctor. Filorga fillers allow the patient to maintain individuality and naturalness. With their help, you can eliminate fine wrinkles and improve skin tone in one session, correct medium and deep wrinkles, and restore the lost volume.
The composition of biorevitalization is a cocktail of hyaluronic acid, vitamins, amino acids, minerals, coenzymes, nucleic acids and antioxidants.
Vitamins (A, B, C, E) have a beneficial effect on blood vessels and the general condition of the skin, making it more elastic and radiant. Amino acids accelerate cellular processes and affect the renewal of the epidermis. Coenzymes activate the absorption of available vitamins, while minerals help maintain ionic balance.
The main component of all forms of the drug is hyaluronic acid, the main tool for rejuvenation. Filorga uses an acid produced by the bacterium Streptococcus Equi to make fillers. Its solution is in a special saline solution. All forms of Filorga differ from each other in concentration. Additionally, glycerol is added to some preparations.
Filorga gels differ from analogues on the market in the perfect form of the active substance. The preparations not only support the regenerative functions of the body, they are ideally distributed under the skin, eliminate mimic wrinkles and folds, and improve the face contour.
In addition, the elaborated structure and composition of the gels, as well as long-term testing, allowed Laboratoires FILORGA to create gels, the use of which is accompanied by the lowest risks of complications.
However, due to the special formula, fillers have age restrictions, they are allowed to be used from the age of 27.
The product line includes:
- X-HA 3 – It is recommended to use it to fill nasolabial folds and wrinkles of any depth, including eyebrow folds, to correct purse-string wrinkles, to compensate for insufficient volume of tissues in the corners of the mouth and to increase the volume of the lips and correct their asymmetry;
- M-HA 10 – suitable for young and thin skin. This is a unique drug created using innovative technologies. It has a low degradation rate and high bioavailability. The content of unstabilized hyaluronic acid is 10 mg / ml. The volume of the ampoule is 3 ml.;
- M-HA 18 – perfectly tightens the skin and restores youth. This product is more viscous in consistency. The level of hyaluronic acid in the composition is 18 mg / ml;
- NCTF 135 – the amount of HA per ml is 0.025 ml. The preparation is intended for young skin. It is considered the lightest in the line. Suitable for eliminating superficial problems: acne, post-acne, seborrhea, increased dryness and the first signs of aging.;
- X-HA Volume – denser and more viscous; accordingly, with its help, it is possible to restore the missing volumes of the face (cheekbones, lips, cheeks, chin), to do face contouring, to correct nasolacrimal grooves and nasolabial folds;
- NCTF 135 HA – it is a mixture of hyaluronic acid and a huge amount of nutrients that improve the condition of the skin. The spectrum of action of drugs is wider, and they are considered absolutely safe.
Filorga Art Filler line of fillers created by a unique technology with the use of 3 types of hyaluronic acid of different lengths of links, it is a real “art” of rejuvenation, because the result after the procedure is as delicate and natural as possible:
- Filorga Art Filler Fine Lines – a preparation for the treatment of superficial wrinkles;
- Filorga Art Filler Lips – correction of the shape and volume of the lips, as well as gentle correction of wrinkles in the eye area;
- Filorga Art Filler Universal – filling medium and deep wrinkles, as well as shaping the volume and shape of the lips;
- Filorga Art Filler Volume – a remedy for the fight against medium and deep wrinkles, modeling the oval of the face and lips.
Buy Filorga products for a procedure with a qualified specialist and fall in love with your appearance. Filorga products price list is possible to check on our site.
On average, the effect lasts 6-8 months. During this time, hyaluronic acid, introduced into the layers of the dermis, is completely absorbed, and the processes activated by it stop. Skin cells continue to work, wear out and age as usual.
After this period, cosmetologists recommend a repeated course of injections. But even if you decide not to do it a second time, the skin will look much better than before the procedure: biorevitalization has a cumulative effect, and further sessions can be performed less frequently.
Since 2019, Filorga Medical products have become Fillmed: the company is carrying out a full-fledged rebranding in order to create a new trademark and enter the market with interesting proposals for beauty salons and consumers. The company is not just changing the name of the line, it is implementing a full-fledged change, launching new laboratories, bringing in new experts, conducting clinical trials and changing the board of directors. And all this for the sake of providing customers with a high-quality, modern, safe and affordable product with which they can rejuvenate their skin, obtain a lasting effect and achieve excellent results. The prerogative of Fillmed will be to introduce new standards of rejuvenation, which give the most natural results with minimal invasiveness of the process.
Opportunities of Filorga
- increases or restores lost volume;
- models the contour of the face without surgery;
- works and straightens even deep wrinkles and folds.
Benefits of Filorga
- High concentration of hyaluronic acid;
- Uniformity, this helps to inject the drug with high precision;
- After the injection, the gel is easily kneaded – this helps to make the correction after the injection.
In the hands of a certified specialist, fillers can make a real miracle with your look! Check Filorga Volume Filler, Filorga Universal Filler, Filorga Art Filler Volume Lidocaine on our site if you are planning to try some.
Are Filorga’s products safe?
The risk of complications after using Filorga fillers is practically reduced to zero.
Working with fillers is the domain of surgeons and experienced beauticians. It is unacceptable to inject yourself. Each area requires a certain form of the drug, a certain amount and technique of administration (injection, microinjection). The specialist should master this technique as much as possible.
Contraindications of Filorga
- inflammatory process;
- feeding period;
- poor blood clotting;
- infectious diseases.
Despite such a small list of contraindications, it is necessary to report all your concerns to the beautician at a preliminary consultation to exclude any unpleasant side effects.
Why choose Filorga?
Filorga fillers created on the basis of hyaluronic acid are produced using unique technologies of high-level purification of the substance (this makes them extremely safe). They have different concentration and density, which makes it possible to use them for correcting different parts of the face.
It is possible to take Art Filler Volume Filorga, Filorga Lips Soft and other company products on our site. You can buy Filorga online at medplusdirect.co.
Is filorga good for mature skin?
Yes, fillers have age restrictions, they are allowed to be used from the age of 27.
What is filorga injection?
Filorga gel for injection is a washing, viscous, elastic, homogenized, biodegradable preparation. Filorga injection consists of hyaluronic acid, vitamins, amino acids, minerals, coenzymes, nucleic acids and antioxidants.
How do you use filorga?
Filorga professional cosmetics can be used to treat various areas of the face: chin, face contour, cheekbones, temples, cheeks, nose bridge, nasolabial fold area, earlobes, eyebrows, as well as the neck and décolleté area.