Buy Juvederm Ultra 4 online
Juvederm Ultra 4 is a filler for contouring of various areas of the face: cheekbones, chin, lips and nasolabial folds. The product has a thicker consistency than Juvederm Ultra 3. This allows it to be injected into the deeper layers of the skin. Juvederm Ultra 4 is used to correct deep age wrinkles and tighten the earlobes. The result of filler injection is observed on average within a year after the procedure. 1 ml of Juvederm Ultra 4 contains 24 mg of hyaluronic acid, which forms the basis of the filler. Hyaluronic acid prevents collagen breakdown, which slows down the aging process of the skin.
The introduction of the drug launches the processes of active tissue repair and regulation of their activity.
If you want to buy Juvederm Ultra 4 online for the first time, we recommend you decide on the procedure and observe the incredible results.
What you should know about Juvederm Ultra 4
Juvederm Ultra 4 Dermal Filler consists of stabilized non-animal hyaluronic acid. The preparation does not contain protein molecules and their traces, which guarantees protection from allergic reactions when it is introduced into the human body. The base component is obtained in sterile laboratory conditions by biosynthesis by cultured bacterial cells. Further, hyaluronic acid undergoes extraction, purification, and control tests. Matrix technology of cross-linking of hyaluronic acid molecules makes the Ultra series the leaders in the persistence of results.
Together with hyaluronic acid, the Juvederm Ultra 4 filler contains phosphate-buffered saline. The component makes the structure of the gel homogeneous and plastic, and also protects against the appearance of edema in the injection area. Juvederm Ultra 4 contains lidocaine, a safe anesthetic that makes the contouring procedure comfortable and painless.
Hyaluronic acid is remarkable for its ability to stimulate the skin’s natural hydration mechanisms. Penetrating into its middle and deep layers, it attracts and fixes the liquid around itself, as a result of which the treated area of the face acquires additional volume and is smoothed out by filling the interfiber voids. This activates the production of endogenous (intrinsic) hyaluronic acid, as well as fibroblasts that produce collagen and elastin. Filler implantation provides a double effect: instant correction of aesthetic imperfections + general rejuvenation achieved by awakening the internal resources of the skin.
Juvederm 4 is designed to be injected primarily into the deeper layers of the skin. It is suitable for correcting loose folds and sharp wrinkles seen in people over 40-45 years old. In addition to filling the unevenness of the relief, it is successfully used for the purpose of tightening and modeling a clear oval of the face. Juvederm Ultra 4 lips filler is suitable for lip augmentation, non-surgical rhinoplasty, and earlobe tightening.
The indications for Juvederm Ultra 4 injections are the following defects:
- Sharp and deep wrinkles on the forehead and in the area of the bridge of the nose;
- Formation of nasolacrimal grooves;
- Deepening of nasolabial and puppet folds;
- A small hump on the nose (up to 5 mm in height);
- Sunken sunken cheeks (against the background of age-related changes in subcutaneous fat, dramatic weight loss, prolonged illness);
- “Floated” oval of the face;
- Sagging of soft tissues in the chin and lower jaw;
- Deficiency of lip volume;
- Lip asymmetry;
- Uneven and expressionless lip contour.
Opportunities of Juvederm Ultra 4
- Elimination of wrinkles, folds, and furrows;
- Light lifting of the skin and soft tissues of the face;
- Increased volume in the cheekbones, cheeks, lips, chin, earlobes;
- Harmonization of the proportions and contour of the lips, giving it relief and symmetry;
- Leveling the hump on the nose (and other bone/cartilage defects, including the “forked” tip of the nose);
- General improvement of the quality characteristics of the skin due to the establishment of its moisture supply and moisture conservation.
Benefits of Juvederm Ultra 4
- Length of exposure. In contrast to most analog gels, which last 8-10 months, the corrector from the French-Canadian manufacturer ensures excellent outcomes as long as a year.
- Fast impact. HA-based filler highly effectively collects water and totally fills articulated folds and wrinkles within 24 hours. The effect is noticeable on the main day after the end of the procedure.
- Safety and comfort. The inclusion of an analgesic in the formula helps the client to calmly endure the injections – without pain or discomfort. The active substances of the gel are not rejected – they are perceived by the body as natural.
- The convenience of localization. You can distribute Juvederm Ultra 4 by gentle palpation – the beautician can easily massage the face area for the most accurate distribution of the substance.
- Compatibility. To achieve a full-fledged, complex result, the filler of the 4th Ultra line is allowed to be combined with correctors of lower viscosity, from the Ultra 2, 3 series.
Are Juvederm Ultra 4’s products safe?
Juvederm is extremely plastic, which makes it conceivable to ensure maximum consistency of its dispersion after injection – even following injection, it won’t be possible to feel it inside the skin. The significant period of its biodegradation decides the term of the effect subsequent to contouring with Juvederm – 6 months to a year (contingent upon which medication was used, where it was injected, and in what amount).
Filler Juvederm Ultra 4 contains hyaluronic acid as a base active ingredient. There are no animal protein molecules in the product, therefore, protection against allergies during injections during the procedure is provided. Hyaluronic acid is produced in the laboratory through bacterial biosynthesis. The resulting substance is extracted using an extractant, purified, and tested for compliance with the requirements for product quality and safety. The innovative technology 3-Matrix, used in the products of the line, allows you to achieve maximum prolongation of the preservation of the effect of the procedure.
Contraindications of Juvederm Ultra 4
- predisposition to the formation of hypertrophic scars,
- the presence of keloids and enormous scars on the skin,
- herpetic and other dermatological irritations on the face,
- disorders of pigment metabolism,
- autoimmune and infectious diseases,
- breastfeeding, gestation,
- Diseases of the endocrine and circulatory system,
- epilepsy, cancer,
- poor perception of lidocaine, sodium phosphate, hyaluronate,
- increased body temperature, ARVI.
If you have no contraindications, you can order Juvederm Voluma Ultra 4 to transform your appearance. Remember that the procedure should be made by a certified specialist.
Why choose Juvederm Ultra 4?
Cosmetic product Juvederm Ultra 4 is 100% sterile, homogeneous, the most viscous and thick bio gel in the Ultra series from the French-Canadian organization Allergan. The high thickness gives a long-lasting impact while modeling the volume of the face and streamlining pronounced wrinkles. Due to the monophasic nature and because of the connection of hyaluronic acid (HA) molecules utilizing the developed 3D Matrix technology, the outcome after the presentation of Juvederm Ultra 4 lasts as long as 1 year. One cosmetic session is enough to acquire the expected impact.
In the filler, acido hialuronico Juvederm Ultra 4 is high – 24%. Fillers of this modification are recognized by most extreme elasticity and density, therefore bio gel fills evenly the empty spaces of the lower layers of the skin. The hyaluronic acid in the corrector is of non-animal origin, doesn’t contain allergenic and pyrogenic pollutions – this ensures easy absorption, absolute safety, and natural compatibility.
While picking a filler, numerous cosmetologists favor Juvederm Ultra 4 because of the inclusion of 0.3 mg/ml lidocaine hydrochloride in the anesthetic. The part guarantees easiness for the patient when injected, relieves itching and burning when injected into problematic areas of the face. The filler contains sodium phosphate with a pH of 7.2, which limits puffiness, decreases the manifestation of post-procedural impacts, and improves the rate of wrinkle renewal.
Juvederm Ultra 4 price is cost-effective if the procedure is well made. You can buy Juvederm Ultra 4 at medplusdirect.co.
What is Juvederm 4 used for?
Juvederm Ultra 4 fills in wrinkles, adds volume to the cheekbones, lips, and models the contour of the face. This filler acts on tissue metabolism. Skin cells begin to produce their own hyaluronic acid, collagen, and elastin. Filler returns youth and freshness to the face for a long time.
How much does 4 syringes of Juvederm cost?
You may expect to pay an average of $550 to $700 or more for each syringe. Depending on your goals, you may need multiple syringes in one session.
How long does Juvederm Ultra last?
Filler Juvederm Ultra 4 has a long-lasting effect. The result is noted immediately after the procedure and lasts for about a year. Injections should be repeated closer to this date.