Buy Radiesse 1.5 Ml online
Radiesse is an injectable implant that provides non-surgical face lifting and long-term treatment of wrinkles and nasolabial folds, with a 12-month or longer outcome. Radiesse 1.5 Ml stimulates your collagen production, making you seem younger in a safe, quick, and effective approach.
What you should know about Radiesse 1.5 Ml
Injectable filler Radiesse is an alternative to hyaluronic dermal fillers, produced on the basis of calcium hydroxyapatite (HAP), a substance that is part of the bone tissue and teeth. The intradermal implant appeared in 1995 in the United States. It was first released by BioFormMedical Inc., which was acquired by the German concern Merz Pharma in 2010. The American firm became a division of the concern – Merz Aesthetics.
Initially, the product was used to replenish lost facial volumes in AIDS patients and was also used in dentistry, surgery, and urology. The medication is now widely used as a cosmetic around the world. Brad Peet, Angelina Jolie, and Sigourney Weaver are among the celebs who have tested the filler’s rejuvenating effects.
The dermal filler is a milky white suspension in a 1.5 ml syringe. Cosmetologists prefer to use such a volume to smooth deep folds, restore the contour and volume of the face. Smaller syringes – 0.3 ml, 0.8 ml – are suitable for smoothing small to medium wrinkles. For injection, a minimum of 27G needles are recommended. Anesthetic cream is used to relieve pain during injections.
Biocorrector Radiesse consists of the main active ingredient – hydroxyapatite (30%) and a carrier gel consisting of water, glycerin, sodium carboxymethylcellulose (70%).
The drug works in two stages:
- An intradermal implant initially acts as a classic filler, filling subcutaneous voids, adding volume to problem areas. 80% of the result is achieved immediately after the procedure.
- After 2–3 weeks, thanks to calcium HAP, the tissues develop collagen fibers (20%), which further maintain their volume, even after the gel has been absorbed. As a result, the contour plastics’ impact lasts for over a year, with re-correction taking roughly 18 months. Because inorganic calcium hydroxyapatite, like hyaluronic acid, is a natural component of the body, it is completely compatible with skin tissues, causes no rejection, and biodegrades over time. The CE certification indicates that the implant has been certified by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and is safe for human health.
Opportunities of Radiesse 1.5 Ml
- Lifting, contouring of the oval of the face
- Replacement of volume lost with aging in the cheekbones, cheeks, chin, earlobes, and hands.
- Correcting the shape of the nose
- Smoothing all but the smallest wrinkle types
- Smoothing scars
- Raising the drooping ends of the eyebrows
Benefits of Radiesse 1.5 Ml
- safety in use;
- lack of allergic reactions to the drug;
- duration of action (lasts under the skin from one to two years);
- 100% biodegradable.
Are Radiesse 1.5 Ml products safe?
It’s a well-studied and safe medicine that doesn’t cause tissue inflammation, doesn’t migrate and is totally removed from the body over time.
The danger of Radiesse 1.5 Ml is mainly due to incorrect administration, as well as incorrect behavior after the administration of fillers by the patient.
Unlike hyaluronic acid, calcium HAP has no “antidote”, it will not be possible to return to its original state, therefore it is important to avoid overcorrection during the procedure, especially since the result of using Radiesse is long-term. As with any beauty injections, Radiesse 1.5 Ml injections, like any other cosmetic injection, must be administered by a physician who has finished the necessary training and earned a qualification.
Contraindications of Radiesse 1.5 Ml
- Pregnancy, lactation
- Patient’s minor age
- Hypersensitivity to bio corrector components
- Autoimmune diseases
- Insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus
- Severe chronic diseases
- Blood clotting disorders
- Exacerbation of chronic diseases
- Skin inflammation in the treated areas
Why choose Radiesse 1.5 Ml?
Calcium hydroxyapatite preparation is an excellent combination of filler and collagen formation in one syringe!
You will not only fill the tissues but also actively stimulate the processes of rejuvenation and prevention of age-related ptosis of the skin !!!
Calcium hydroxyapatite is one of the constituents of the human body that forms bone tissue, tooth enamel, and cell cement.
It is artificially produced from porite corals and is in demand in various branches of medicine (in dentistry, traumatology, plastic surgery) and cosmetology (as a component of fillers for contour plastics and filling the shape of brushes).
You can buy Radiesse 1.5 Ml online at medplusdirect.co.
Where Radiesse 1.5 Ml can`t be used?
The filler is not suitable for lip augmentation, smoothing of mimic wrinkles, especially in the periorbital zone. The dermal filler should be injected into the deep dermis, dermis border, and hypodermis; it can also be injected beneath the skin, but not into the epidermis.
Can I combine Radiesse injection with other procedures?
It is allowed to combine contour correction with a preparation based on calcium hydroxyapatite with chemical peeling, laser resurfacing, microdermabrasion, and Botox injections.
At which age Radiesse 1.5 Ml can be used?
Radiesse 1.5 Ml injections are used to correct age-related changes in patients 35-60 years old.