JuvedermVolbella is a modern dermal filler produced by the American company Allergan – a global manufacturer in a pharmaceutical industry that provides high-quality products for aesthetic purposes. The innovative formula of the remedy was presented in 2013. In a very short time, the filler was proclaimed as the remarkably effective tool for the correction of different facial imperfections like lips contouring and wrinkles elimination. Such an agiotage was provoked due to minimum contraindications of the drug, fewer side effects, and instantly noticeable and prolonged main effect.
Doctors from all around the world recommend using JuvedermVolbella for under eyes areas to smooth out wrinkles, for lips to add some volume and destroy not attractive lines around the mouth.
There are three main ingredients which provide such a natural and positive rejuvenating result:
- Hyaluronic Acid (the main constituent responsible for perfect correction; the substance is available in the human body thus it can’t be rejected as an alien thing. Hyaluronic Acid provides an instant and natural result. Its key properties are to keep the skin hydrated whilst adding plumpness);
- Lidocaine (popular anesthetic that provide a comfortable and painless injection process);
- Phosphate buffer – a synthetic component that controls and corrects the intracellular fluid degree.
Each of the components strengthens the action of JuvedermVolbella lip filler making the remedy one of the most effective dermal fillers. You can buy JuvedermVolbella online on medplusdirect.co and we’ll supply you with 100% authentic syringes of this product.
Indications, Contraindications & Side Effects
Which problems does JuvedermVolbella solve? There are a few cases when it can help:
- around the lips wrinkles correction;
- changing the form of lips, adding some volume and making them more pronounced;
- correction of the lower mouth corners.
It’s a pity but not everyone can use JuvedermVolbella. There are contraindications the doctor should inform you about before making the procedure. However, look at the most frequent of them:
- active inflammation at the area of injection;
- pregnancy or breastfeeding;
- strong allergic reactions to any of Juvederm components especially Lidocaine or Hyaluronic Acid;
- poor blood clotting;
- frequent keloid scarring.
Juvederm gel almost doesn’t have side effects. Right after the procedure patients may feel slight swelling at the injected area, little bruises or redness. As a rule, these side effects disappear in a few hours and does not leave any traces. JuvedermVolbella lasts up to 12 months and also completely disappears after that time