Bonviva – a new bisphosphonate for the treatment of postmenopausal osteoporosis, an inhibitor of bone resorption and osteoclast activity. In women at menopause reduces the increased rate of bone renewal to the level of reproductive age, resulting in a general progressive increase in bone mass. Used for treatment and prevention of postmenopausal osteoporosis in women, prevention of fractures.
BONVIVA Tablets 150mg – the first and only bisphosphonate with dosing of 1 time per month, which, due to the very high level of commitment therapy effectively restores and maintains long-term bone mineral density, reducing the possible risk of fractures in osteoporosis:
- A powerful protection against postmenopausal osteoporosis;
- Proven efficacy against fractures;
- Receive a special comfort of just one pill a month;
- A drug that the patient’s preferred;
- Clinical studies were conducted on more than 12,000 patients;
- Approved by the FDA in March 2005, the European Union – in September 2005.