Showing all 2 results
Buy Stylage S online
The Stylage S filler was created to fill in small superficial wrinkles, folds, and other skin flaws. The medication is injected into the dermis’ surface and middle layers. Ideal for the most natural lip correction, glabellar lines, crow’s feet, periorbital zone, labial commissures, and glabellar lines.
What you should know about Stylage S
Stylage S is a clear gel based on stabilized hyaluronic acid that is used as a dermal filler. A unique IPN-LIKE crosslinking technology is used in all Stylage formulations (interpenetrating stabilized networks). The hyaluronic acid concentration in the Stylage S preparation is 16 mg/g.
The formulation contains mannitol, an antioxidant whose activity is to neutralize the most aggressive hydroxyl radicals while also decreasing the breakdown of hyaluronic acid.
Stylage S filler corrects the contour and volume of the lips by filling in small creases and dermal layer abnormalities. The Stylage S filler, which is based on the gel, is the line’s least dense. The effects of filler injections last for roughly 9 months on average.
The preparation contains:
- unique IPN manufacturing process with two distinct single-phase hyaluronic networks A and B, modified hyaluronic acid 16 mg/ml The component is necessary due to its high effectiveness and lack of allergic reactions in the body;
- Mannitol is a natural antioxidant that extends the action of other antioxidants and neutralizes the effects of free radicals. It’s also in charge of a speedy recovery with no swelling, redness, or irritation. He can also handle the thermostability of proteins and glycosaminoglycans;
- 3% lidocaine, which neutralizes discomfort during the procedure;
- The contouring may be done smoothly and with a long-lasting impact thanks to the particular composition.
Opportunities of Stylage S
- Filling up minor wrinkles, creases, and skin flaws;
- Correction and enhancement of the lip contour;
- The periorbital region is corrected;
- The glabellar area is corrected.
Benefits of Stylage S
- Property of being antiradical. Reduces the likelihood of post-injection inflammation by limiting the unfavorable and damaging effects of free radicals in the dermis and Stylage S product;
- Degradation is being slowed. Slows the rate of hyaluronic acid biodegradation, resulting in a 9-12 month or longer-lasting result following Stylage S injections;
- Stabilization. Provides thermal stabilization, ensuring storage stability as well as physical and chemical qualities of Stylage products, even at high temperatures;
- Products can be stored at temperatures ranging from 2 to 25 degrees;
- Biocompatibility. Antioxidants (polyhydric alcohols, mannitol/sorbitol) are relatively safe and well-tolerated by humans.
Are Stylage S’s products safe?
The medicine does not cause allergic responses, and it works well with various Stylage fillers as well as botulinum toxin-based treatments.
Stylage S Lidocaine is a sterile, non-pyrogenic, homogeneous, viscous, highly plastic gel that contains phosphate buffer with a pH of 7,2 to stabilize the material and prevent swelling following injection, in addition to hyaluronic acid and polynuclear alcohol mannitol.
Before using the injectable filler, the patient must inform the doctor if they have any allergies, immunological illnesses, or infections.
Contraindications of Stylage S
- Lactation and pregnancy;
- On the skin, inflammatory and infectious conditions (acne, herpes);
- Hypersensitivity to the drug’s components;
- Systemic and autoimmune disorders;
- Tissue hypertrophy and keloid development are common;
- Problems of coagulation;
- SARS and fever.
Why choose Stylage S?
The action of fillers is persistent and long-lasting. You can obtain a natural effect by using IPN-Like technology. The inclusion of antioxidants in the composition also contributes to the rejuvenating effect. The presence of lidocaine in the formulation ensures that administration is painless. We recommend buying Stylage S for lips for those who want to get the effect of soft and natural rejuvenation. The Stylage S has received favorable feedback.
You can buy Stylage S online at medplusdirect.co.
Is Stylage a good filler?
Yes. This filler is well-liked by specialists. There is no swelling, it seals, it is equally distributed, and the effect is long and natural.
Does Stylage dissolve?
An enzyme called Hyaluronidase can dissolve hyaluronic acid dermal fillers including Juvederm, Restylane, Teosyal, Belotero, and Stylage. Although the enzyme occurs naturally, it can be injected at a higher dose to dissolve the dermal filler in a specific area.
What is the best permanent filler for the lips?
Juvederm and Restylane, the two most popular procedures, will last for roughly a year.