No products were found matching your selection.
Buy Restylane Lyft online
An excellent prevention of age-related changes and therapy for deep wrinkles and folds is the dense Restylane Lyft filler, which contains an optimal amount of hyaluronic acid at a concentration of 20 mg/ml. Stabilized by NASHA’s proprietary technology, the gel molecules attract large amounts of water, providing natural hydration and replenishing lost volume.
If you`re interested in buying this filler, the Restylane Lyft cost on our site is definitely satisfying.
What you should know about Restylane Lyft
The drug is developed on the basis of a stabilized, purified, natural matrix component – hyaluronic acid (HA). Since the product does not contain additives foreign to the body and is in harmony with the dermal tissues, no cases of rejection were noticed. In a clinical setting, more than 12 million injections have been successfully carried out, which gave an instant result and did not cause complications.
HA provides productive hydration. The liquid enters the dehydrated areas and is retained in them to replenish the volume and smooth out folds of various depths. The component increases the concentration of collagen and elastin in the dermis, which is the basis for the prolonged action of the filler because regenerative processes are triggered in the skin, which continues to operate even after the end of the action of Lyft Restylane. If you follow a specialist’s advice, the effect can last up to 18 months.
Restylane Lyft does not include in-patient anesthetic lidocaine hydrochloride.
The procedure can be painful, especially for patients with sensitive skin. In such cases, it is recommended to re-apply an anesthetic cream, which will neutralize all unpleasant sensations and facilitate the introduction of the gel.
Opportunities of Restylane Lyft
- Elimination of nasolabial, frontal, and glabellar folds,
- Elimination of deep, medium, and mimic wrinkles,
- Saturation of withered skin
- Deep moisturizing, unaffected by creams and serums,
- Lifting, increasing the contours and volume of the cheeks,
- increased elasticity of the skin,
- Contouring in the mouth area,
- Increased lip volume,
- Restoration of the original relief or correction to the intended degree of relief enhancement,
- Fight against age-related defects in the middle zone of the face.
Benefits of Restylane Lyft
- High absorption rate. Hyaluronic acid, stabilized by cutting-edge technology, interacts with matrix components almost quickly. Within 1-2 hours of the injection, the quality of the dermis improves dramatically.
- Non-toxic. The gel contains only substances that are safe and beneficial to cells. HA is eliminated from the body through the secretion organs once the period permitted for skin hydration has passed.
- Prolonged exposure. Each client has a different shelf life for a tangible result. The skin remains firm, elastic, moisturized, and healthy-looking for up to 12 months on average without additional correction.
- Universal indications. An injectable concealer is suitable for a variety of skin types. The gel can be used as a preventative measure to erase the earliest signs of aging on the patient’s face at a young age.
- Optimal storage conditions. The filler can be kept at room temperature for a long time. In a sterile syringe, the product is delivered. The drug is injected using thin needles.
- Minimal side effects. The injections do not cause complex reactions, even in patients with sensitive skin. The treatment must be carried out in a sterile environment, such as a clinic or a beauty salon.
Are Restylane Lyft’s products safe?
The hyaluronate in the preparation undergoes multiple purifications, contains a minimum amount of a binding agent, which makes it fully compatible with tissues and dermis. The absence of foreign additives, endotoxins, and decomposition products excludes reactions of intolerance or rejection after the procedure.
Restylane Lyft reviews from professionals and experts in the beauty market confirm the exceptional quality and safety of the product. The product has been certified by the FDA (US Food and Drug Administration) and recognized as the safest drug due to numerous clinical studies.
Despite the safety of the drug, its introduction should be performed by a professional cosmetologist who has undergone special training in working with hyaluronic fillers.
Contraindications of Restylane Lyft
- allergic reactions to some of the components contained in the drug;
- pregnancy and breastfeeding;
- minor age;
- autoimmune and systemic diseases, including diabetes mellitus and epilepsy;
- inflammation and infection in the injection area;
- exacerbation of chronic diseases;
- oncological diseases;
- any damage to the skin at the injection site;
- tendency to the formation of keloids and tissue hypertrophy;
- violation of blood clotting;
- general malaise, high fever, ARVI.
Why choose Restylane Lyft?
Sterile and dense bio gel saturates problem areas of epithelial tissue with moisture, which makes the skin fresh and elastic for 6-12 months, sometimes up to 1.5 years. A non-surgical facelift gives a visible result after the first application, and it is allowed to repeat the procedure no more than once every six months.
Among the advantages of Restylane Lyft Lidocaine, it is necessary to note the absence of uncomfortable sensations, both during the procedure and after it, long-lasting effect, ease of storage, and use.
You can check the Restylane Lyft price online at medplusdirect.co.
Where Restylane Lyft can`t be injected?
The gel is not injected into muscles, ligaments, tendons, joints, and blood vessels. The drug is not suitable for enlarging the mammary glands.
How much does Restylane Lyft cost per syringe?
The Lyft filler cost between 400$ and 800$ per syringe.
How long has Restylane Lyft been approved by the FDA?
Since 2003, the product has been approved and certified by the FDA (US Food and Drug Administration).